If you are recently married and you need a beautiful and scintillating destination to start your new life with your better half; Nepal couldn’t be any better destination to give you the flavor of beauty, culture, and diversity all served together as one with the Himalayas, undying cultural diversities, awesome lakes, and destinations, trekking places, the lovely monuments with ancient pagodas, the hills, villages, and all .
Top 5 honeymoon places in Nepal
1) Pokhara: Pokhara is one of the most beautiful cities of Nepal. It’s well known for its beautiful lakes, the enchanting sights of Himalayan range of Annapurna region, including the virgin mountain – The Macchapucchre, also known as Fishtail. So, choosing Pokhara as your honeymoon destination works so perfectly because of its facilities and awesome hotels with so much of natural beauty to inhale. Paragliding, Davis falls, Mahendra cave and Barahi temple are the major attractions, too.
2) Kathmandu: It’s the capital city of Nepal, and is so special for all the newly married couples, so spent your time in a liberal but culturally defined city. Here, couples can explore the city with temples , monuments, cultural heritages, ancient pagodas, and restaurants. Kathmandu, additionally, offers the possibility of encountering generally served Nepalese authentic food with so many appealing hotels.
3) Chitwan: Newly married couple could enjoy their honeymoon here with a lovely jungle safari – exploring nature, bird watching, jungle drive, wildlife spotting, elephant bathing, and elephant ride exploring the whole Chitwan National Park. You will also get the opportunity to interact with baby elephants on elephant breeding center. Apart from all these awesome attractions, here you got so many hotels with the best hospitality.
4) Nagarkot: Apart form all the cities, Nagarkot is a very famous place among many hilltop stations in Nepal – where you can spend you perfect honeymoon trip. It’s just 32km away from the capital Kathmandu, which is packed with hotels and restaurants. It is famous for sunrise and sunset views with possible views of Himalayas, too.
5) Mustang: A bit remote place, but a very lovely place to spend the honeymoon. Here, a couple can enjoy the stunning views of the Annapurna range; you could trek though the remote villages. You could, also, take the flight to reach this destination as Mustang has many budget hotels with good hospitality at service. During the winter season, the snowy mustang could make you honeymoon trip more memorable and cool.