We all know Nepal is a, very, beautiful country located in the South-Central Asia – a tiny sandwich country that shines between two mammoth countries; China to the North and India to the rest of the directions.
Here Are 10 Reasons Why You Should Choose Nepal As Your Next Destination
1) The Annapurna Region: This is one of the best regions in Nepal – if not in the world – to trek, and enjoy watching the adventurous designs of the Mother Nature. This region escalates from Pokhara – The Queen of Lakes – and connects ‘herself’ with some of the finest green-and-lush vegetation, and, ultimately, displays the luxury life of The Majestic Himalayas of Nepal. It is very unlikely to not falling in love with this region at the very first sight. Annapurna Region is renowned, in the world, for offering varieties in its [trekking] menu. From three-week Annapurna Circuit that extends to the historic Mustang region to, quick, three-day treks; there’s always something suitable for everyone here.
2) Highest Peaks: Nepal is the home to eight out of ten highest peaks in the world including Mt. Everest – the highest peak in the world. If you may hike to the top of, any random hills in Nepal, the unrealistic views of White Mountain Peaks, a glorious sunrise, and sunset, and the sight of Himalayan Range come with the guarantee.
3) Bird Watching: Nepal is an accepted nest to the 850 species of (recorded) birds. As colorful as the country itself, the national bird of Nepal is Lophophorus, also know as Himalayan Monal or Danphe, which is, already, an exquisite experience to watch them wandering in their natural habitats; The Himalayan Region. Blessed with multiple collections of bird’s life, Nepal is a home to, estimated, 8% of the birdies of the whole bird – calculated in the bird population. The climate and tranquil natural sections of Nepal, perhaps, should be, the responsible for this result.
4) Numerous Adventures: Nepal is not only a place for sight-seeing but a lot of adventurous activities, available, in Nepal that would add much more spices that will make you vacation adventurous and heroic. Adventures exercises like Mountaineering, Trekking, Boating, Rafting, Canoeing, Wildlife Safaris, Paragliding, Zipflying, Bungee Jumping, Skydiving are waiting for your personal touch.
5) World Heritage Sites: Nepal, a tiny country – interms of size, is home to ten UNESCO World Heritages Sites, which adds the supplementary class to the country. World Heritages Sites are peaceful to visit , but despite renovation program – because of Earthquake – but the sites are still time-worthy to visit. However, Nepal is an open museum of thousand of temples and historical artifacts. We recommend you to visit various (crowded and silent) alleys and corners of Nepal to souvenir your memory of Nepal, and the Old and Vintage Culture of the country.
6) Value For Money: Nepal is an affordable destination to spend a vacation, long holidays, or even for Honeymoon. Statistically and financially, if you compare the price of hiking, treks or tour of Nepal with the rates from the other countries, perhaps difference will speak how Nepal is a money-worth country. With an awesome range of Food Pricing in Nepal; you could live here with $10 per day, Nepal also provides clean hotels for about $18.50 per night.
7) Lakes in Nepal: Lakes of Nepal have gained their reputation for an outstanding display of their natural beauty. Some of the famous lakes of Nepal are Rara Lake (the biggest lake of Nepal), Sheyphoksundo Lake (Deepest Lake in Nepal), Fewa Lake (Pokhara), and Begnas Lake (Pokhara). Here, we are only counting famous (discovered) lakes of Nepal, but there are over 200 Lakes in Nepal, of outstanding beauty with glaciers’ origin, awaits to be discovered by us.
8) The Change in Elevation: Nepal is only the place in the whole world where the elevation can change from 60m to over 8,000m above sea level. With the deepest George to the World’s highest Mountain, with green lush of forest to dry desert of Mustang, Nepal has everything to amaze Nature Lovers.
9) Great variety of Cultures: There are about 103 ethnic groups in Nepal. All of them follow their individual religion, languages, musical influence, and their unique style of cuisine Nepal is a very peaceful country where its inhabitants enjoy offering positive vibes, smiles, and lots of food (If you get invited by a Nepalese family for a lunch or dinner, make sure you have an empty stomach. Because brace yourself, foods are coming). Nepal is the only place where the living goddess “Kumari” exists.
10) Nepalese Cuisine: Nepalese Cuisine has its unique style of taste blending with various spices coming from North (China) and India. Nepalese food tastes and tops the South Asian Cuisine in terms of balanced flavoring. Nepalese kitchen produces much healthier food, moreover, Nepal is heaven for, both, Vegetarians and for Non-Vegetarians. Various “masala” (or the ingredients) add to the dishes like lentils, tomatoes, yogurt, garlic, etc. to make a dish, naturally, delicious. Food is very affordable here in Nepal.
**We know we have come to the end of ‘Top 10’, but we couldn’t stop writing about the wonderful characteristics of Nepal. As a bonus, here are extra two reasons why you should visit Nepal…**
11) Nepal’s Kathmandu Valley and Pokhara: The Kathmandu Valley is the Capital City of Nepal. Here you can find everything; offering each and every modern facility in the world. It’s a very developed city of Nepal, but yet authentic and tranquil.
Pokhara is the second most touristy city of Nepal, where many of the trekkers and hikers spend their night before marching to Annapurna Route. With so many facilities to offer like hotels, good roads, pubs, shopping malls, but the visitors, mostly, can enjoy the remarkable views of Himalayan Range from the very own street of the city, plus Lakes of Pokhara are always beautiful and ready to impress your heart.
12) Calmness, Composure, Tranquility, Peacefulness: We all know Nepal is one of the most sacred places for hundreds of years. The calmness of the area will make your mind, body, and soul – fresh and will always offer you positive vibes to make your visit, memorable. The people, the buildings, and the land are the symbols of the quality or state of being calm.
Just one sentence at the Last